Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

wonderbread

wonderbread
Up until yesterday the salmon shore fishing reports have been a tad spotty at best. It does seem like yesterday morning though, quite a few anglers got into some fish and some of the reports are starting to hit the forums. By no means am I a harbor master like a few others I know. In fact, last year was the first time that I landed salmon in the harbors. If you have ever read this blog in the fall you know my comfort zone hasn't expanded much outside of the rivers but this year I have some serious plans to tackle a few fish from the rocks.

I've spent some money on some new cranks and spoons and my equipment is in tip-top shape. Now, its all about investing the time chucking hardware. I hope to have something to report after this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment