Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, June 18, 2011

atightloop.com

Here's to all things local and all things fishing! A new e-magizine from the guys at atightloop.com was just released. I have to show them some love because they are based out of Wheeling Illinois (my childhood home town). The northwest suburbs was a great place to grow up and I cut my teeth fishing Wheeling's ponds, lakes, and rivers. It wasn't till many years later, when I moved north to the border area, that I was exposed to the local coldwater species. I gave those fish hell!

A Tight Loop - June 2011
 Inside there's a great write up on driftless area trout fishing. "Three Hours and Three Minutes" is an insightful look into a Chicago road tripper's voyage to the driftless area. Please be sure to subscribe by email and help these fellows get this magazine rolling.








No comments:

Post a Comment