Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, June 12, 2010

A while coming


I drove south last night after work. A strong NW wind was forecast and was duly accurate. I found this area a month or so ago on one of my early season blanks. The first lure on was the IMA Kommo II. On my fifth cast a put the lure out about 40 yards and let it sit for about ten seconds, jerked it and did not get through the first rotation of the reel handle…bang. It’s a small Bass buts it’s the first of the season and also on a lure which to me seems really versatile and it’s also my first fish on this lure which I bought in January. You could fish this in a saucer of water it runs so shallow and was ideal in terms of where I was casting it. Not much of a Bass but who cares, first of the season and hopefully one of many.

No comments:

Post a Comment