Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday fish in Fiji

I am a little late on this post because of computer problems. Now that those are fixed I can share our last trip out.
I took three friends out for a Sunday fish. The weather was frightful to say the least. Blowing 20-25 knots and threatening rain.
Since I am getting used to fishing in that kind of weather it is no big deal.
First one on board with a nice Bluefin Trevally was Paul.

Next up was John, he and I share the retail store space. He catches a little Bluefin also.

Then Vinod lands a nice GT.

At this point Paul's arms are getting tired from casting a 50lb rod and a big River2Sea dumbell popper. So he gives me a try while he drives the boat. I soon hook up to a nice GT and boat it for a quick photo session.

That was enough for me and I give the rod back to paul who then catches a big Long Tom.

All in all we landed 5 fish and dropped 5. Not bad considering these guys are beginners and the weather was crap.
Until next time.
Tight lines

No comments:

Post a Comment