Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Blake's Big Brown From New Years Eve

  This past weekend I headed up to the Driftless area and was packing my camera with my gear. I did a quick scan through the camera to make sure I had a clean SD card for the trip. Well low and behold I found some footage that I had forgotten about(Sorry again my friend). This was filmed on the Root on New Years Eve. This was this first time meeting and fishing with Blake. We had a blast, and caught some really nice fish that day. I believe we each landed three a piece.This was one of the fish that Blake caught on the Black Prince fly that he had tied up. Last night I went through and edited up the footage. Here is how to catch a tank of a brown in the dead of winter Blake Hamilton Style! Enjoy ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment