Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, April 6, 2012

You've got to get up to get down

Headed north with work today then back south again, pit stop disco city. For some reason  a 7ft  Savage Gear  was found in my boot... 3 nice fish from 4 offers tonight then home. I managed to press record on my camera this time. The new Scandanavian metals seem pretty good, even caught a fish on the jaffa pattern that I bought for a laugh, its got a mental action.


Here is the 1st little chap about a pound.

I took a picture of this fish and a little bit of video and then my camera just about died.

The lures that did the damage with the Merlot that might just do some damage as well ....


Gear- 7ft Savage Gear Bushwacker
Daiwa Caldia 3000 & 10 pound Copolymer and some Norse metal

I've not used the HPR for Sea Trout yet but might give it a run out on my next session. Its 9ft and casts 5-28 so it should put the light end lures out there better than the whacker.

No comments:

Post a Comment